Tuesday, September 6, 2011

new for renegade chicago: plush birch log keychain

New plush birch log keychain for Renegade Chicago!

killside krafts - plush log keychains The birch pattern is printed and designed by me! I've wanted to print my own log fabric for a while now and I finally got an opportunity to. Huzzah! I used the Print Gocco and I'm pretty pleased with the result.

Currently, there is only the plush version of the birch log keychains, but there are two versions of the original log keychains: plush and floating (they float on water. Really!)

If you're going to be at Renegade Chicago, come by our tent to check them out!

4 comments:

  1. oh dear. Do you have a Gocco? Dangerous thing that is. I so want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sandi: i'm going to need advice from a master screen printer!

    tanya: yes! i haven't used it in a while, so i was a bit rusty. it's so much fun to use.

    rhya: thanks!!

    ReplyDelete