Monday, June 8, 2009

new skirt.

I've been wanting to make this skirt ever since I finished my last skirt. I finally got around to finishing it mid-May (and only got around to posting it now...)

As usual, I couldn't leave well enough alone. I added slash pockets to the original pattern with Kokka's Eiffel Tower fabric as the pocket lining and made a few small fabric covered buttons (using red-with-white-polka dot fabric I had left over from a previous project. Oh, and a button kit, because I don't actually know how to make buttons.) to use as details on the side of the left pocket.


Also: It's the matching skirt to this book!

1 comment:

  1. oh my god melodie! you are amazing! the details you put in everything are perfect! I love the pockets, and the little red buttons!